WeII, they're China's probIem now.
現在他們是中國的問題了
CoIin!
科林!
I can't hear you!
我聽不見!
I never thought my Iife wouId have an absoIuteIy perfect moment, but this is—
我從不曾幻想會經歷如此完美時刻 但現在…
Lisa's got a boyfriend that she'II never see again!
麗莎有男朋友了!可惜他們就要訣別了!
perfect.
太完美了
What do we do? -Now we run.
我們該怎么辦? - 逃跑
I'm afraid we Iost them, sir.
很遺憾叫他們跑了,先生
Damn it!
見鬼!
WeII, then, you find them and you get them back in the dome.
那就快把他們找回來!把他們丟進圓蓋里!
And so nobody eIse gets out. . .
別再叫其他人跑出來
I want roving death squads around the perimeter 24/7.
派人24小時守在那里!
I want 1 0,000 tough guys. . .
我需要10000名骨干精英
and I want 1 0,000 soft guys to make the tough guys Iook tougher. …
我還需要10000蝦兵蟹將 好叫精英更顯陽剛之氣
And here's how I want them arranged: Tough, tough, soft, tough. . .
我要他們這樣排列 精英、蝦蟹、精英、蝦蟹…
soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft.
精英、蝦蟹、精英、蝦蟹…
Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power.
先生,您都被手上的職權搞得抓狂了
Of course. Ever try going mad without power? It's boring. No one Iistens to you.
當然了!無權無勢能抓狂嗎? 那樣就太無聊了,根本沒人搭理你