Bart!
巴特!
CrawI across. Hurry.
爬過來!快點!
But if they see you heIping us, they'II kiII you.
要是被發現,他們會殺了你的
I'm sure your father wouId do the same for—
我肯定你爸也會這么…
Point taken. Now, hustIe your bustIes.
你明白了,快點過來
Archers.
弓箭!
I'm using a red arrow so I know who I kiII.
我的箭是紅色的 這樣就知道誰是我的箭下冤魂
No, PIopper. If you push that, Daddy wiII die.
不要!波洛特! 要是再推,爸爸的小命就不保了
Hey, my Iuck's beginning to turn.
哈,終于開始轉運咯
Wait! There's something I have to get.
等一下!有東西忘了拿
What'd you get? -Our wedding video.
拿了什么? - 我們的婚禮錄像
We have a wedding video? -Torch his gas tank!
我們居然有婚禮錄像? - 點燃煤氣筒
We Iost them.
甩掉他們啦!
Up here.
這里
Get them! Get them!
抓住他們!抓住他們!
LittIe heIp?
幫我一把?
You know, the word ''apoIogy'' . . .
要知道,"道歉"這個詞…
is tossed around a Iot these days, but when it comes from in here—
現在到處泛濫 不過當它發自內心…
Mom, what are we gonna do?
媽,我們該怎么辦?
We'II pIay Iater.
一會兒再玩
The sinkhoIe. FoIIow me, kids!
大漏坑!跟我來!孩子們!
-Geronimo! -Sacajawea!
拜拜啦! - 再見咯!
So Iong, Iosers!
回見!衰人們!
The top of his head is stiII showing. CIaw at it!
他的大腦殼還露著!撓他