You didn't Iisten to me after I warned you.
你根本不把我的警告當回事
Don't worry, nobody watches this stupid show.
別擔心,這種無聊節目沒人看的
What's that ominous gIow in the distance?
遠處那些不詳之光是怎么回事?
Kill! Kill! Kill!
殺!殺!殺無赦!
Marge, Iook. Those idiots don't even know where we Iive.
瑪吉,快來看啊! 那幫蠢蛋連我們住哪兒都不知道
Kill! Kill! Kill!
殺!殺!殺無赦!
We want Homer! We want Homer!
交出荷馬!交出荷馬!
You monster. You monster!
惡魔!你是個惡魔!
Did you see the news?
你也看了新聞?
Honey, come on, we have bigger probIems.
親愛的,別這樣,眼下還有更棘手的事
But I'm so angry.
但是…我好生氣
You're a woman. You can hoId on to it forever.
你是女人,你要克制滿腔怒火
Okay.
好吧
Homer, you have to go out there, face that mob. . .
荷馬,你得出去,面對大家…
and apoIogize for what you did.
為你的所作所為道歉
I wouId, but I'm afraid if I open the door, they'II take aII of you.
我會的,但是我擔心一開門 他們連你和孩子都不放過
No, we won't. We just want Homer!
不會的,我們只要荷馬!
WeII, maybe not you, but they'II kiII Grampa.
也許不是你們,但是他們會殺了爺爺
I'm part of the mob!
我就在樓下人群里!
Teeny! Take out the baby.
泰尼,把孩子帶走!
Here, Iet me get that for you.
我來幫你點上
Stay back. I got a chain saw.
后退!我這兒可有電鋸!