No.
不
Pablo, I can't just mention your restaurant. Somebody has to eat there.
胖伯,我不能寫你的餐廳 有人要去用餐
No, somebody famous. You know that.
不,是名人,你知道的
Sara Melas? - No.
莎拉蜜拉絲? 不行
Okay. Bye.
好,拜
I need your signature.
請簽收
I hate it when a guy calls a girl who did not give him her number.
我討厭打電話給 沒給電話號碼的女人
So this is me not calling. Over.
所以我不用電話打,完畢
Yes, you're right. This is much less invasive.
你說得對,這比較不具侵略性
I've been thinking about that sign on your forehead.
我一直在想你臉上的字
And I was wondering if you'd mind taking it down for dinner Friday night. Over.
我想請你周五卸下心防共進晚餐 完畢
I can't. I have a couple of parties I have to hit.
不行,我要去參加幾個派對
Not till about 4:00 a.m.
凌晨四點才休息
Gossip never sleeps.
八卦永遠不打烊
Saturday.
周六
I have a date.
我有約會
Do you know the definition of "perseverance," Miss Melas?
你知道“不屈不撓”的定義嗎 蜜拉絲小姐?
An excuse to be obnoxious?
惹人討厭的一種藉口?
Continuing in a course of action...
持續某個行動…
without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure. Over.
不顧阻礙、反對或任何挫折 完畢
Breakfast, Sunday. And you can barely even call that a date.
早餐,周日,那連約會都不算
Okay, Webster, how do I get rid of you?
好吧,大字典,要怎樣打發你?
You do that with out-of-town relatives that you don't even like. Over.
你跟不熟的人也會吃早餐,完畢
Come on.
去吧
Okay, I guess I could do Sunday.
好吧,我想周日可以
You forgot to say "over." Over.
你忘了說:“完畢” 完畢
This conversation's over as soon as you tell me when and where.
快說時間地點,我好結束通話
7:00 a.m., North Cove Marina. Over and out.
早上七點,北碼頭,通話結束
7:00 a.m.? Are you crazy? I don't do 7:00 a.m.
早上七點?你瘋了?太早了
Hello? - Sign here.
喂? 請簽收
What? - You said Sunday, right?
什么? 你說周日,對吧?
Yeah.
對啊
What if I would have said Friday?
要是我說周五呢?
Sunday.
周日
So I guess you're not going to church.
我想你大概不會去教堂吧