Do you really expect me to wear this?
你真以為我會穿這個?
Lt'll be awful cold out there without it.
在水里沒穿這個會凍死
Good morning. - "Good" would have been at 10:00.
早安 早上十點才是說“早安”的時候
You're a lot taller than I remember.
你比我記得的還高
You ever ride one of these?
你騎過這玩意嗎?
Not on the Hudson.
沒在哈德遜河上騎過
So, what do you wanna do? Race me around the Statue of Liberty?
你想干嘛?看誰先到自由女神像?
If there's time.
如果有時間的話
But you might need these. - All right.
不過你可能需要這個 好吧
Bam. - Wow.
帥啊 哇塞
How do I look?
我看起來如何?
Fabulous.
美呆了
All right, I give.
好吧,我投降
Where do I change?
我要到哪換衣服?
So we'll go past the wall, then take a left. It's pretty much a straight shot from there.
我們先騎出去,再左轉 然后直走就能到了
Straight shot to where? - That's for me to know and you to find out.
到哪里? 那就靠你去發掘了…
What you do with these babies is...
駕這玩意…
Yeah, what I do with this baby is kick your ass.
是啊,駕這玩意跟你拼了