Excuse me?
什么?
You know, bang her. Clear my head. Get in, get off, get out.
搞上她,滿足我自己 進去、出來、走人
I think you may have misunderstood what I do exactly.
我想你可能誤會我的工作了
No, I was told you help guys get in there.
有人跟我說你幫男人搞定女人
Right. But, see, here's the thing.
對,但這其中有所不同
My clients actually like women.
我的客戶喜歡女人
Hit it and quit it is not my thing.
我不玩上床走人這一套
Let me make one thing clear to you, rabbi. I need professional help.
牧師,讓我把話說清楚 我需要專業的協助
Well, that is for damn certain.
那很明白
And I'm glad you can admit it because generally that's the hardest part.
很高興你能承認 這通常是最難的部份
You see what I'm doing? This is what I'm about.
看清楚了?這就是我
Power suit, power tie, power steering.
象征權力的西裝、領帶
People can wince, cry, beg, but eventually they do what I want.
人們會退縮、哭泣、懇求 但最后都會照我的意思去做
So that's, like, a metaphor.
所以那算是一種隱喻
Well, I'm more of a literal kind of guy.
沒錯,我這個人比較直接
So when I do this...
當我這樣…
this is more like me saying that I will literally break your shit off...
就表示如果你敢再碰我…
if you ever touch me again. Okay, pumpkin?
我就會扭斷你的手,明白嗎?
Got it.
我明白了