Wow, you're the...
你就是那個…
Can I get you something to drink, Mr... - No, I'm fine, thank you.
要不要來杯飲料… 不用,謝了
So, tell me about her.
談談她的事吧
Have you ever met someone...
你是否曾一見鐘情…
and you knew right away she was gonna be important to you?
遇上你的真命天女?
Not just because of her looks, but that X factor.
不只因為她的外貌 還有別的致命吸引力
How'd you meet her?
你怎么認識她的?
Actually, I was in a shop buying pajamas for my mom.
我去買睡袍送我媽時認識的
And by that, of course, you mean...
那表示…
you were buying lingerie for another woman.
你是去買內衣送別的女人
Yes. You can't help where you meet somebody.
對,沒錯 邂逅的地點又由不得人選
And the lingerie is for a woman I'm no longer seeing.
我送內衣的那個女人也已經吹了
But anyway, the girl I met, the one I was talking about...
但我遇到的那個美眉…
she's so sweet, funny, Southern.
她甜美、風趣又有南方氣息
She gives me her number. Now she won't return my phone calls.
她給我電話號碼,卻不回我電話
I don't know what it is about her. I just can't get her out of my mind.
我不知道怎么回事 我就是忘不了她
You know, food has lost its taste. Colors, they seem dull.
我食不下咽、世界色彩黯淡
Things that used to matter... I don't know, they just no longer do.
原本有趣的事… 卻再也不有趣了
I think things aren't gonna snap back unless I...
我想一切不會恢復正常 除非…