What happened? You change your mind? - It just died.
怎么?你改變主意了? 它掛了
Did you put gas in it?
你有加油吧?
No. You know, I think it must have sucked up a diaper or something.
我想它是吸進尿布之類的垃圾了
Gross. Try it again.
真惡心,再發動看看
You want me to call AAA?
要我找人來拖吊嗎?
Come on around and let me hop on with you.
過來,讓我跟你一起騎
I don't know. What if you break mine, too? Then we'll both be sitting ducks.
萬一你也弄壞我的怎么辦? 那我們就變成死鴨子了
I didn't break it. It just died. - Yeah, yeah.
我沒弄壞它,是它掛了 好啦,好啦
All right, hop on.
好吧,上來
Scoot back. - Hitch, I'm already here.
往后坐 秦圣,是我先坐在這里的
But you don't know where we're going.
但你不知道我們要去哪
Why don't you tell me? Then we'll both know.
告訴我不就成了
Man, male egos.
男人的自尊
I don't know how you guys make it through the day with them.
真不知道你們是怎么活下來的
What? It is not my ego.
干嘛?我才沒有自尊問題
I just don't want to ruin the surprise.
我只是不想毀了驚喜
I'm sorry. Are you all right?
對不起,你沒事吧?
There. I always keep a few of those around.
拿去,我身邊都會準備幾包
Thank you.
謝謝
I have lower back trouble. I just shove the ice packs right down there.
我下背部會痛 我會直接把冰袋塞進褲子里
No. That's a fresh one.
不… 那是新的
So, Ellis Island.
這是艾利斯島
I have to admit, I have lived in New York my whole life and I've never been here.
我得承認我住紐約住很久了 卻從未來過這里
I figured that. Most people haven't.
我想也是,大多數人都沒來過
So I got my man Larry here to set us up a private tour.
我請賴瑞安排我們私下參觀
Great! - Anything for Hitch.
太棒了 為了秦圣,什么都行