該節目由可可原創,講解部分由可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
以下視頻片段選自BBC迷你劇《德伯家的苔絲》第1集。
影視片花
中英對白
Tess, look! Sir John bids you good day!
苔絲 你看 約翰爵士向大家問好
Look, Tess! Look! Good day to you all.
看哪 苔絲 你看 你們好啊
I have a family vault at Kingsbere!
金斯比爾有我家祖墳
Good news! We are a noble race, my Lady Tess!
真是個好消息 我們是貴族出身 苔絲小姐
Norman blood runs in our veins!
我們流著諾曼人的血
He's not well! It is his heart.
他不舒服 心臟不好
"His heart"! That's a good one.
心臟不好 這是個好借口
Look here, I won't dance another step
你們要再拿他開玩笑
if you continue to make jokes about him!
我就不跟你們跳了
Mary, that's enough now!
瑪麗 別再鬧了
A family vault at Kingsbere!
金斯比爾有我家祖墳
The finest skeletons in all Wessex!
整個威塞克斯最高貴的血統