Janice: We're baack!
我們回來了
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: What are you guys doing together?
你們倆在一起干嘛?
Janice: Joey and Janice's DAY OF FUN!!!
喬伊和珍妮絲的道遙一日游
Chandler: Really.
真的嗎?
Joey: Yeah, yeah. We went to a Mets game, we got Chinese food, and you know, I love this woman. You have got competition buddy.
我們去看紐約大都會的比賽,還吃了中國菜,你知道的,我愛這個女人,你有競爭對手了,兄弟。
Janice: I just came by to give you a kiss, I have to go pick up the baby, so. I'll see you later sweetheart, you too Chandler.
我只是上來親你一下,我得去接孩子了待會兒見,甜心,你也是,錢德。
Chandler: You still can't stand her can you?
你還是受不了她,是嗎?
Joey: I'm sorry man, I tired, I really did.
抱歉,我已盡最大努力了
Chandler: Well, you know, I appreciate you giving it a shot.
還是謝謝你的努力
Joey: But, hey, look, you know the good thing is, is that we spent the whole day together and I survived, and what's even more amazing, so did she. It was bat day at Shea Stadium.
但是有一點可喜的是…我們整天在一起而我還能存活,更了不起的是,她也做到了,今天是大都會主場的打擊日
Chandler: Well, I guess that's something.
我想這還蠻了不起的
Joey: No man, that's huge! Now, I know I can stand to be around her, which means I get to hang out with you, which is kinda the whole point, anyway.
天啊,這可是大事呢現在我知道我可以待在她旁邊,表示…我可以和你一起出去…反正這就是我的重點
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Oh, hey, Chandler, we, ah, we stopped by the coffee shop and ran into Ross.
我們在咖啡店停了一下,結果遇到羅斯。
Chandler: Oh God!
天啊
Joey: Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I do it too.
希望這會讓你好過點,我也會有這種想法。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: Oh yeah, I always picture your Mom when I'm having sex.
當我在做愛時,我都會想像“你”媽的樣子。