Chandler: Morning.
早。
Joey: Morning, hey, you made pancakes?
你做了松餅啊?
Chandler: Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.
是啊,你還以為我真的會做呢
Janice: Monica and Rachel had syrup, now I can get my man to cheer up. Good morning Joey.
摩妮卡和瑞秋有糖漿,我可以讓我的男人開心了,早安,喬伊
Joey: Good morning.
早安
Chandler: Hey, you know what, here's a thought. Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.
你干脆別去上班,跟我在一起就好了
Janice: Oh, I wish. Look, honey, you have that report to finish, and I gotta go see my lawyer.
是啊,但愿如此,你有報告要做,而我得去見律師。
Chandler: I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown up.
我真不敢相信,我竟跟要離婚的女生約會,我真像個大人。
Janice: I-I-I gotta go, I gotta go. Okay, not without a kiss.
我要走了…給我個吻才能走
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
或者我就不親你,這樣你就會留下來。
Joey: Kiss her! Kiss her!
親她!
Janice: I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye Joey.
再見甜心,再見喬伊
Joey: B-bye Janice. So when ya' dumpin' her.
再見,珍妮絲。你什么時候要甩掉她?
Chandler: Nope, not this time.
不會,這次不會了
Joey: Come on, quite yankin' me.
拜托,別整我了
Chandler: I'm not yanking you.
我又沒有整你
Joey: This is Janice.
她可是珍妮絲
Chandler: Yeah, I know. She makes me happy.
對,我知道,她讓我很愉快
Joey: Okay. All right. You look me in the eye and tell me, without blinking, that you're not breaking up with her. No blinking.
好,你看著我的眼睛告訴我,不可以眨眼睛,說你不會跟她分手但別眨眼睛
Chandler: I'm not breaking up with her!
我不會跟她分手