ROSS: Come on out, honey! I'm telling you look good! Tell her she looks good, tell her she looks good.
快點, 親愛的! 告訴你你已經很漂亮了!告訴她很漂亮, 告訴她很漂亮.
PHOEBE: Oh my God, you look so good!
哦 天啊, 你太漂亮了!
RACHEL: I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people looking like something you drink when your nauseous.
我不敢相信我會穿著這么惡心的東西在200人面前走過
ROSS: So don't, I don't see why we have to go to this thing anyway, it's your ex-fiancee's wedding
那別穿了, 我不明白我們為什么要去?那是你前未婚夫的婚禮.
RACHEL: Because I promised Mindy I would.
因為我已經答應明蒂了.
MONICA: Yeah, well you promised Barry, you'd marry him.
對, 你答應過巴瑞, 你要嫁給他.
RACHEL: Look you guys, I have to go, I'm the Maid-of-Honor. And besides you know what I just need to be in a room again with these people and feel good about myself.
我一定要去, 我是個守信用的人,除了那次我只想再見見這些人,自己開心就行.
PHOEBE: Ooh-oh! Someone's wearing the same clothes they had on last night. Someone get a little action?
Ooh-oh! 有人穿著昨天的衣服. 有人有小動作?
CHANDLER: I may have.
好像是.
MONICA: Woo-hoo, stuud!
Woo-hoo, 種馬!
ROSS: What's she look like?
她長得怎樣?
CHANDLER: Well, we haven't exactly met, we just stayed up all night talking on the internet.
我們沒有真正見面, 只是在網上聊了一個通宵.
MONICA: Woo-hoo, geeek!
哇-呼, 有趣!
CHANDLER: I like this girl, okay, I seriously like this girl, you now how sometimes I tend get a little defended and quipy...
我喜歡這女孩, okay, 我是認真的, 盡管有時我往往有點狡辯和嘲弄...
ROSS: Get out!
少來!
RACHEL: Nooo!
不!
MONICA: Please!
請!
CHANDLER: Well she totally called me on it, okay. She said, 'cut it out, get real', and I did
她完全讓我著迷, okay. 她說, '別管它, 保持真我',我就是這樣做的.
RACHEL: Wow! What's that like?
哇! 怎么做?
CHANDLER: It's like this, me, no jokes.
就象現在的我, 不開玩笑的.
PHOEBE: All right, stop it, you're freaking me out.
好了, 別這樣, 我被你弄傻了.
RICHARD: Oh, yeah, I don't like you this way. All right, I'll see you guys later.
好了, 別這樣, 我被你弄傻了. 哦, 我也不喜歡你這個樣子. 好了, 再見各位.
ALL: Bye, Richard.
再見, 里查.
MONICA: Bye sweetie, I love you.
再見, 我愛你.
RICHARD: I love you, too.
我也愛你.
PHOEBE: I think my boyfriend ever so dreamy, I wonder what our wedding's gonna be like.
我的男友也讓我這么神魂顛倒過, 我不知道我們的婚禮會是什么樣.
MONICA: What are you talking about? What wedding?
你在說什么? 什么婚禮?
PHOEBE: Come on, like you never talk that.
得了吧,好想你們從來沒聊過似的。
MONICA: Nooo! Never! I mean, we're living in the moment. God, it is so nice for once to not have to get all hung up on 'Where is this going?'
沒有! 從沒有! 我們現在已經住在一起了.一定要天長地久,不能只求一時擁有嗎?
RACHEL: Afraid to ask him?
還是怕問他?
MONICA: Could not be more terrified.
別再找麻煩了
CHANDLER: Well, I think you should seriously consider the marriage thing, give Rachel another chance to dress up like Princess Bubble Yum.
我覺得你應該認真考慮一下婚姻的事情,再給瑞秋一次打扮成公主的機會.