Gabrielle, please! You’ve bought me enough things.
Gabrielle,你給我買得夠多了。
You’re the one that’s supposed to be shopping.
你真的天生應該購物。
Oh, Mama, you’re in a rut! We need to spice up your wardrobe. Oooh, try this one on.
媽媽,你太老土了,需要試試新衣服。
Go on, try it on.
試試這個,去吧,穿上它。
Mama Solis, how’re you doing in there?
Solis媽媽,怎么樣?
Is it supposed to be so tight?
這個太緊了。
Yes, its form fitting. You’re going to look great.
這個是瘦身的,你會看起來美極了。
Gabrielle, I don’t think this dress is right for me. I can’t breathe!
Gabrielle,這個并不適合我,我無法呼吸。
Well maybe I made a mistake.
也許是我錯了。
While you get changed I’m going to run to the book store.
你換衣服,我去一下書店。
Gabrielle! Wait! Wait, I’m coming with you.
Gabrielle,等等我和你一起去。
No, no, I’ll just be a minute.
不不,只是一小會兒。
Gabrielle! Wait!
等等,Gabrielle,等等。
Ma’am. Ma’am. I’m sorry I’m going to need to look at your bags please.
夫人,我能看看你的袋子嗎?
Alright. Just hurry up.
我有急事。
Right on time.
非常準時。
I’m telling you I don’t know where that blouse came from.
我告訴你,我不知道這件上衣怎么跑到我的袋子里的。
Security!
保安!
Alright! Keep your stupid blouse. I have to find my daughter in law.
好吧,你留著這個該死的上衣,我要去找我媳婦。
Don’t touch me! Don’t you dare touch me!
別碰我。你們怎么敢這樣對我!
Ma’am you’re going to have to come with us.
夫人,你要和我們走一趟
Get off me! Gabrielle!
放開我,Gabrielle!