中英對白
Scotch and soda, whiskey neat, seven and seven.
加蘇打的威士忌 純威士忌 都是七號
Thanks. Seems like a strange job for you to take.
謝謝 你的工作好像挺奇怪的
Temptation all around.Well, if they're paying, I'm working.
誘惑到處都是 他們付款 我工作
You know, here, the post office, wherever.
郵局 或任一地方
Uh, my mom had to quit her job a couple years ago, so...
我媽兩年前就不能工作了
I'm sorry. Is she all right?Yeah. She's a fighter. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 她還好嗎 她還在和病魔戰斗 對不起
Um, you're supposed to be here on vacation,
你是打算在這兒度假的
Not listening to my troubles.So what have you seen so far?
不是來聽我的麻煩事的 那到目前為止你看過什么了
Nothing. I just got here.Well, we got more than Mount Rushmore.
還沒有 我剛到這里 我們這兒可比拉什莫爾山漂亮
We got the badlands, crazy horse memorial and a whole bunch of meth labs.
我們有荒地 瘋狂的跑馬經歷 還有一大堆的興奮劑
That sounds great. No, not... not... not the meth labs.That was a joke.
聽起來不錯 不 不是指興奮劑 你是開玩笑吧
So, um, if you want,I can tell you some cool places to check out.
你要想去 我可以介紹一些很酷的地方
I would like that very much.Here you go.Thank you.You're very kind.
我很樂意 給你 謝謝 你太好了
重點講解
be supposed to do:應該做某事
Are you supposed to do homework every day?
你們每天都得做家庭作業嗎?
on vocation:度假
I have been on vocation for one month.
我度假有一個月了。
so far:目前
Well, how do you like it so far?
好了, 到現在為止, 你們感覺怎么樣?
a bunch of :很多
He produced from his pocket a bunch of keys.
他從口袋里掏出一串鑰匙。
check out:檢驗
You should check out that new movie. It's great.
你應該看那部新電影。很棒的。
would like something:想做某事,想要某物
No doubt you would like a drink.
毫無疑問你是喜歡喝一杯了。
all around:到處
All around was a drowsy hum of insects.
到處是一片小蟲的催眠似的嗡嗡聲。