中英對白
Anyway... my niece made it and I thought it might be nice to light alongside the tree.
總之 這是我侄子做的 我覺得掛在樹上會增添些光彩
Absolutely. That is exactly the spirit in which I whipped up these multicultural holiday cocktails.
絕對會的 與此同時 我調制了這些多元文化假日雞尾酒
I present to you mulled kosher wine. Salud.
我給你的是純凈的香料酒 祝你健康
Oh. Ugh. This is terrible. Is it okay if we have beer?
太難喝了 我們可以喝啤酒了嗎
Yeah, that stuff is gross. Okay, I got it. Who wants a beer? Matt? Betty?
那東西太難喝了 好了 誰要喝酒 馬特 貝蒂
Sure. Oh, no, thank you.Oh, yeah, we got it. Come on.
好的 不了 謝謝 我們好了 過來
How could you turn down a beer?I don't like beer.
你怎能拒絕喝酒 我不喜歡啤酒
I don't care. Passing on a drink is a rookie mistake.
我不管 不喝酒就犯了低級錯誤
It's the first thing that makes everyone think you're pregnant.
這會讓每個人第一個想法就是你懷孕了
Well, I'm sorry. I've--I've never hidden a pregnancy before.
抱歉 我從來沒來沒隱藏過懷孕
Well, you need to get good at it, and fast.
那你應該盡快上手
If somebody offers you a drink, you take it,
要是有人給你酒 你就拿來
You put your tongue in the top and then you don't drink. Duh!
你用舌頭觸觸 然后不喝
Oh, right. Duh. I don't know why I didn't know that.
對啊 我也不知道我為什么沒想到
Girls, where are you? Okay, here we are. Cerveza?
女孩們 你們在哪 我們來了 要啤酒嗎
Here you go. Yum, beer. But you don't like beer. Sure, I do.
這給你 啤酒 你不是不喜歡啤酒嗎
Oh, god. Here. Let me help you with that.
不 我喜歡 天哪 我來幫你吧
I told you to act like you wanted a drink, not like you were drunk.
我叫你要裝的像想要啤酒 而不是喝醉了的樣子
Hilda, I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
希爾達 對不起 我太緊張了
Papi's date is the woman I bought my pregnancy test from.
爸爸約會的對象是我買驗孕棒的那個人
Wait. She's who I bought my pregnancy test from today.
等等 我今天也從她那買驗孕棒了
I could barely get home fast enough. What?
我恨不得馬上回到家 什么
You took your test today, upstairs?
你在樓上驗孕了
Yeah, I tried, but papi knocked. I had to stop halfway through.
是的 可爸爸敲了門 我中途停了
Well, when you knocked, I had to stop.
你敲門時 我只得停下了
I freaked out. I dropped my test. I dropped my test.
我嚇壞了 我放棄了檢測 我也放棄了
I had to sneak back in, pick it up off the floor.
我鬼鬼祟祟的 從地板上撿了起來
I picked mine up off the floor.
我也是的
Wait. Did we check the same test?
等等 我們用的是同一個嗎
I don't know. I threw mine in the garbage.
我不知道 我扔在垃圾里
I threw mine in the garbage!Here they come.
我也扔在垃圾里 她們來了
Where you going? Um, I'm cold.Oh, yeah, grabbing a sweater.
你們去哪 我冷了 穿件毛衣