中英對白
Hey, Amanda.Uh, I just wanted to check in,
嘿 Amanda 我只是想確認一下
You know ,make sure we're cool. Totally. Good.
你知道的 確認我們沒事 完全沒事 很好
Okay,this is really weird.
好吧 這真的很詭異
You're asking me about my feelings,
你在問我的感受
and I haven't had one clingy impulse since we did it.
自從我們那樣過開始我一點粘你的沖動都沒了
So we were there for each other, and now we're good.
于是 我們只是互相安慰了一把而現在我們也沒事
Yeah.I guess we actually did this right.
我想我們實際這么做是對了
"Mode" magazine. How can I help you?
時尚雜志 有什么我能幫到您的嗎
The Bahamas proofs just came in,
巴哈馬的樣片剛送來
And not that you care about other people's opinions.
不是說你在意別人的意見
But the entire staff is buzzing about how great they are.
但所有工作人員都在議論這些拍得有多好
Oh,champagne. I thought that you'd be more heartbroken?
哦 香檳 我還以為你會更傷心
Connor is alive. That is reason enough for me.
Connor還活著 這個理由對我來說就足夠了
And since everyone thinks I got him arrested,
既然所有人都認為是我讓他被捕的
I can write my own ticket at "Mode,"
我回時尚絕對是不成問題了
which means you still have your job.
這也意味著你的工作也保住了
And you got your boy shorts in a wad for nothing.
而你也可以安心地躺在床上睡大覺了
Well...There's something I need to tell you.
可我有件事要告訴你
I've accepted a job from Daniel as his assistant.
我在Daniel那接受了一項工作做他的助理
So quit.
那辭掉好了
Thing is I don't want to.
問題是我不想
I know it's not a job as an editor,
我知道那工作不是當編輯
but somehow I think Daniel will actually try to make it happen for me.
但不知怎的 我覺得Daniel實際上會試著為我實現它