We're sending packages to soldiers for the Fourth of July.
我們要在獨立日給 海外的大兵們寄包裹
They're far from their home, away from their families.
他們遠離故鄉,遠離親人
They shouldn't be. Shouldn't you be in a tent somewhere, tyin' knots?
那些大兵不應該在那些地方 你們不也該在什么帳篷里織東西嗎?
Oh, ho, now, this is more like it! There ya go.
這才像話 給你
I'll take three chocolate mints, three fudge...
我要三個巧克力糖 三個軟糖
Oh, merit badges. What are those for?
哦?榮譽勛章 關于什么的?
Oh. Well, this is for making a safety display.
這個是用來安全展示的
This one's for camping, and this is a good manners badge.
這個是野營徽章 而這個是有教養徽章
Oh!
哦!
For being respectful to a fat, ignorant,
因為我對你這個又肥又自大
traitorous sack of shit.
而且不愛國的傻X表示了尊重
(girl) Grandpa!
爺爺!
- Grandpa! - (Boy) I heard you!
- 爺爺! - 我聽到了哦!
Oh, what? I didn't say that.
什么?我可沒說哦
I said, uh...
我說的是
Fat, ignorant, America-hating traitor.
又肥又自大,而且恨美國的叛徒
- You did say that. - No, I didn't.
- 你確實說了啊 - 我可沒說
(Malone) Ha ha! The spirit is back.
哈哈,這種精神回來啦
We are on a roll, people. This rally will be historic.
我們正在向成功邁進中 這次游行將會是歷史性的!