What we need is someone who really, really hates America.
我們需要的是一個非常非常 痛恨美國的好萊塢導演
(Man) Is the camera on? OK, action. Ahem.
攝像機就位了? 好,開拍!
I am on the island paradise, Cuba,
我現在身處于天堂島國-古巴
where there's a hospital on every block.
在這里每一個街區都有一家醫院
As we can see, Cubans have the very best health care in the world.
我們可以看到 古巴人擁有世界上最好的醫保系統
Not like America, where it can kill you.
不像在美國,醫保系統 可以要了你的命
I've got two Americans here, Bob and Joan Friedman,
我在這里找到了兩個美國人 Bob和Joan Friedman
injured during Hurricane Katrina, caused by you know who.
他們在由“神秘人”引起的 卡特里娜颶風中受了傷
But haven't been able to get an American doctor
但直到現在他們都沒法找到一個美國醫生
to pay a house call to their gated community in Shaker Heights.
到他們的封閉社區上門治療
- (Man) Another mojito! - Why? Because we're spending money
- 再來一杯mojito!(古巴雞尾酒) - 為什么?因為我們把經費花在...
on military buildup for this phony war on terror.
這個虛假反恐戰爭的巨大軍費上
Doctor, we just want the same care you give your own people.
醫生,我們只想要和你們人民一樣的醫療保健
Oh, oh! Comrades!
喔,同志們
- (Man) End of the line, gringo! - (Man 2) No skipping!
- 美國佬,排到隊尾去! - 不準插隊!
Cuba is famous for its free prescription drug plan.
古巴因為她為病人提供的 免費藥物而聞名世界
- Take these. - OK. -
拿著 - 好
What do you have for me?
你能給我開什么藥?
- Sí, se? Or. Take two. - (Exhaling) Huh?
- 你拿兩個 - 哈!
These are breath mints.
這是薄荷糖啊!
OK, pal, there ya go.
嘿,兄弟,拿著
Free. That'll make you feel better.
免費哦,它能讓你感覺好些
- There you go. - Huh?
- 拿著 - 啊?
Free. You know, in America, that'd cost an arm and a leg.
免費,在美國這些藥錢 會使你缺胳膊少腿(俚:花費巨大)
- Aw, jeez. Dude. - Sorry.
- 天啊 - 抱歉
That's OK, Paco, you'll be back on your feet in no time.
別擔心,你很快就能重新站起來的
- Cuba. More... - Ready...
- 古巴,不只是 - 準備
- than the jewel... - Aim...
- 加勒比海的... - 瞄準
- A country that cares for its citizens. - (Woman) Finally, we can move up! -
一個真正關心自己的人民的國家 - 這終于隊伍可以往前挪了
- of the Caribbean. - Fire! -
一串明珠 - 開火
God! This is paradise!
這里簡直就是天堂
I gotta get back, but I can be assured that my American friends
我要回去了 但我可以保證我的美國朋友們...
are in good hands in the Cuban health care system.
能在古巴的醫保系統下得到照顧