- Maybe if I take some bombs off... - No, no, no.
- 如果我可以取下一些炸彈的話 - 別別別
It is a part of the uniform. - Ah.
- 這些炸彈是這制服的一部分 - 哦
And it doesn't seem to have any brakes.
而且這車貌似沒有車閘
Of course.
當然
Oh, yeah, Allah will stop me.
真主會讓我停下來的
Aah!
啊哦
Aah!
啊哦
Oh!
哦
Jesus!
天啊!
You! Go get him.
你!過去看看怎么回事!
- (Moaning) - I found the problem, sir!
長官,我發現問題了
(Ahmed) Don't you see?
你沒看到嗎?
We have at least destroyed an infidel's car.
我們至少還摧毀了一輛異教徒的汽車呢
That was my car.
那輛車是我的
Huh? What are you people doing?
你們在這里干嘛?
Why are you voting in this infidel election?
你們為什么要參與這個異端的選舉?
Because we want democracy,
因為我們想要民主、自由
freedom, elect a president who will be accountable.
以及選出一個靠譜的總統
Enough! Mohammed, take care of him!
夠了,Mohammed,把他給我解決了
Mohammed, what in the name of Allah are you doing? Mohammed,
你在搞什么?
I'm not voting for president. But I feel strongly about Proposition 12.
我不是來投票選總統的 但我很支持第12修正案...
A marriage should be between a man and a woman.
婚姻必須建立在一個男人 和一個女人的基礎上
Or between a man and a really good-looking man.
或者是一個男人和另一個長相好的男人...
- Shut up. - This is what you vote for?
- 閉嘴 - 你們就要把票投給這些議案?
That and immigration. We need a guest worker program
當然還有移民法案 我們需要一個引進勞工的計劃
so that the Mexicans can do the job the Taliban won't.
這樣的話墨西哥人就能來做 我們塔利班不愿做的工作
These Western ideas are dangerous.
這些西方的思想很危險