In the Archive
Staff: All set.
好了
Tony: Thanks a lot.
謝謝
Jack: And I left my autograph book at home. His eminence called me. He wants to see you.
我沒帶明星簽名本。大當家給我打了電話。他想見你
Tony: Probably wants to fire me himself.
八成是想親手炒我魷魚
Jack: He wants to give you the Intelligence Star. You're getting the highest award of merit of the clandestine services of these United States. Ceremony's on the fourteenth.
他想頒發情報之星勛章給你,你就要得到代表美國情報組織最高榮譽的勛章了。14號舉行頒獎儀式
Tony: If they push it a week I can bring Ian, that's his winter break.
如果能推遲一周,我就能帶伊恩來了。下周他就放寒假了
Jack: The op was classified. So, the ceremony's classified. He can't know about it, nobody can know about it.
這次行動是機密的,所以儀式也是機密的。他不能知道,任何人都不能知道。
Tony: So they're just gonna give me an award. then they're gonna take it back.
所以他們要把獎頒給我,然后再收回去嗎
Jack: That's right.
沒錯
Tony: If we wanted applause we would would have joined the circus.
我們要是想聽喝彩,當初早去馬戲團了
Jack: I thought we did.
我以為這里就是
Tony: Yeah. Carter said you were a great American.
沒錯,卡特說你是個偉大的美國人
Jack: Great American what?
偉大的美國什么人
Tony: He didn't say.
他沒說