ROSS: No, there is no way he was a velociraptor. No Tony, look at the cranial ridge, OK. If Dino was a velociraptor, he would have eaten the Flintstones. Yeah, yeah. [Monica comes out of her room] Oh, were you takin' a nap?
不,它絕對不可能是一只迅猛龍的。不,東尼,你看他的頭蓋脊骨。帝諾要是一只迅猛龍它早吃了摩登原始人了。你在睡覺?
MONICA: I was.
本來是
ROSS: Oh I-, Oh wait, Tony can you hang on? That's the other line. [gets the other line] Hello. Oh yeah she's here but uh, can she call you back? OK thanks. [hangs up the other line] Call Joanna. [back on with Tony] Hi.
等等,東尼,等一下,好嗎?我有插撥。對,她在,我叫她回電話,好嗎?好,謝了。打給喬安娜。嗨。
MONICA: Did she leave a number?
她留了號碼?
ROSS: Did you see me write one down?
你看到我寫下來了嗎?
MONICA: I don't have her number, butt-munch.
我沒有她的電話,呆瓜
ROSS: Well, she'll call back, don't be such a baby.
那她會再打來的你不要耍孩子脾氣了
MONICA: I'm not a baby, you're the baby.
我才沒有,你自己才是
ROSS: Look, you wanna get off my back?
聽著,你別煩我,好不好?
MONICA: You wanna get out of my face?
你不要礙眼,好不好?
ROSS: Wait hold on Tony, hold on. [answers second line] Hello. Hi, yeah no, she's right here. Um hold on. [gets first line] Hi Tony, can I call you back? That's uh, that's my sister's boyfriend.
慢著,等一下,東尼。對,不,她在,等一下。東尼,我再打給你,好嗎? 那是我妹妹的男朋友。
MONICA: Give me that.
電話給我
ROSS: OK
好的
MONICA: Hi sweetie, look before I forget, did I leave my diaphram at your place?
甜心,聽著,趁我還記得,我的避孕器是否留在你那兒了?