Lightman: Go home.
回家吧。
Torres: You used me.
你利用了我。
Lightman: You made it easy.
你讓事情變得很簡單。
Torres: How did you know how to get to Jenkins?
你怎么知道怎樣控制Jenkins?
Lightman: In prison, the first time I asked him about the copycat, he showed pride.
在監獄里,我第一次和他提到模仿殺手時,他表現出了驕傲的神情。
Also there was just the faintest hint of anger. So I knew he resented his protégé.
但還有一點點的憤怒。所以我知道他恨他的學徒。
Torres: Right. The kind of thing only you would notice.
對。這只有你才能發現。
Lightman: Yeah, well, I'm trying to teach you.
是的,我試著教你。
Foster: You let me think that Camille was dead.
你讓我覺得Camille已經死了。
Lightman: Yeah, yeah, I did. Couldn't afford anyone knowing that any part of this was a con. Jenkins would have read it.
是的,沒錯。不能讓任何人知道這是一個騙局,Jenkins會發現的。
Torres: Reynolds knew.
Reynolds知道。
Lightman: Only about the photograph. Are you jealous? Really?
只知道那個照片。你很嫉妒?真的嗎?
Foster: How long till we break up for real?
我們什么時候才真正分道揚鑣?
Lightman: Eons. You've got loads to learn.
等個千年萬年再說吧。你要學的還多著呢。