PHOEBE: OK, Rachel, why don't you start talking first.
瑞秋那我們就由你先開始說好了。
RACHEL: Alright, I feel that this is totally unjustified. She gave me the green light, I did nothing but-. Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?
好吧,我覺得她這樣是完全沒道理的。她說我可以的我又沒做什么…你以為我在電視上看不到你嗎?
PHOEBE: Alright Monica, if there is something that you would like to share...
好了,摩妮卡你有什么話要說就說好了…
MONICA: Ya know, you had no right to go out with him.
你沒有這個權利跟他出去
RACHEL: That is the most ridiculous.
你這么說太荒唐了吧。
MONICA: You sold me out.
你出賣我。
RACHEL: I did not sell you out.
我才沒有出賣你呢。
MONICA: Yes you did. Absolutely.
你有,絕對有。
RACHEL: Would you let me talk.
你讓我講好不好?
MONICA: Did you just flick me?
你剛剛彈我的頭?RACHEL: OK, well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was jus- Ow. That hurt
你不讓我說完,我只是想…好痛啊
MONICA: Quit flicking
我彈。
RACHEL: Ow, you stop flicking.
你,你別彈了。
MONICA: You flicked me first.
是你先彈的,是你先彈的
PHOEBE: OK, now I'm gonna kick some ass.
好吧,老娘要教訓人了。
MONICA AND RACHEL: Ow. Ow. Ow.
噢,噢,噢。