SUSIE: Uh, is your name Chandler?
你叫錢德嗎?
CHANDLER: Uh, yes, yes it is.
對,沒錯。
SUSIE: Chandler Bing?
錢德賓?
CHANDLER: Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
你認識我?還是你很會釣男人?
SUSIE: I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.
我是莫蘇西。四年級呀,戴眼鏡。我常常像拿手提包一樣拿一包動物餅干。
CHANDLER: Susie Moss, right, yeah, wow, you look. . . great job growing up.
莫蘇西。對呀,是呀。你真是…女大十八變。
SUSIE: It's nice to see you're not still wearing that denim cap with all the little mirrors on it.
很高興看到你不再戴那頂綴滿小鏡子的牛仔帽。
CHANDLER: Oh, right, well yeah, I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
升上五年級之后我發現我不是個拉皮條的。
SUSIE: Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants.
記得班上的話劇嗎?你掀我的裙子全禮堂的人都看到我的內褲了。
CHANDLER: Yes, back then I, uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God I don't do that anymore.
對,那個時候我用我的幽默感來保護自己。謝天謝地,我現在不用那樣了
MONICA: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
天啊。。。
RACHEL: What what what what?
怎么了?
MONICA: Jean-Claude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie, he is so hot.
是尚克勞范達美。我不知道他在這部電影里面他好帥啊。
RACHEL: Ya think?
真的嗎?
MONICA: The muscles from Brussels, wham bam Van Damme, did you see Time Cop?
"此利時大漢"啊"悍將范達美"。你看過"時空特警"嗎?
RACHEL: No, was he any good in it?
沒有啊,他演得很好嗎?
MONICA: Rachel, he like, totally changed time.
瑞秋,他完全改變了時空。
RACHEL: Wow, so why don't you go talk to him?
那你過去跟他講話嘛
MONICA: Oh, yeah.
好啊。。。
RACHEL: What, so you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute, what's the worst that could happen?
你過去告訴他,他很可愛,最糟能怎樣呢?
MONICA: He could hear me.
他會聽到的。