特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第6集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
B: You know Amanda and I were roommates. Isn’t there like, a girl code says you cannot go after your ex-roomate’s ex-boyfriend.
是了 Amanda和我曾是室友 朋友法則里不是說前室友不應該在你跟前男友分手后搞在一起嗎
J: Yes. She has not inhaled since you left.
自從你走她就說個沒聽
B: And Matt is so obvious that he kept me off the list because he didn't want to feel guilty about sleeping with her.
Matt太明顯把我剔除名單之外 因為他不想因為跟她上床感到慚愧
J : Your language. I've heard the word "sleep" before.
注意措辭 之前我已經聽過上床這詞
H : I thought you were over Matt.
我以為你已經忘了Matt
B: I am over Matt.
我確實忘了Matt
J: She's not over him.
她沒有
H: Well, you know, if I was you, I would get myself to the Bahamas, grab a fistful of that slut's hair and take back my man.
如果我是你 我會自己去巴哈馬扯掉那個蕩婦的頭發 然后把我的男人搶回來
B: I don't want to go to the Bahamas.
我不想去巴哈馬
B: That way, I don't have to have their relationship shoved in my face.
這樣 我就不用親眼看到他們打得火熱
H: I wish me and Archie could go to the Bahamas. A little island vacation. That is exactly what we could use to get the juices flow in.
我真希望我和Archie能去巴哈馬 一次小島旅行 我們完全可以享受性生活
J: Okay, that I don't need to hear.
很好 這才是我最不該聽到的
B: I can get you the "Mode" rate if you want. You'd love it.They're putting everyone up at the cove Atlantis.
如果你想要 我可以弄到《時尚》的折扣 你會喜歡的 他們都在亞特蘭提斯灣住宿
J: Oh, my god. You have to go. Shakira's gonna be there this week. I love her. She goes under the name Sidney lumpkin, and I need you to get this signed for me. My life with Shakira.
上帝 你必須去 Shakira這周會去那里 我超愛她 她的化名為Sidney lumpkin 我要你幫我要簽名 我和Shakira的生活
H: Yeah. Is that cute? You got married!
是的 不可愛么 你結婚了
J: My PS life is so much better than my real one.
我的PS生活比真實生活厲害多了
B: So cute. I'm not going to the Bahamas.
挺可愛的 我不去巴哈馬