特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
(H=Hilda B=Bobby J=Justin)
H: Justin, you gotta come in here.
Justin 你一定要來看看
They just gave these people their new house,
他們剛剛送了這幫人一間新房子
And there's, like, 18 people shaking uncontrollably.
看這18個人激動得
Hey, Bobby. What are you doing here?
Bobby 你來干嘛
B: I just came to get some water, you know?
我來喝點水的
Oh no, no, not this show, Hilda.
噢 別別別 不要看這個節目 Hilda
This makes me cry like a baby. Turn it off.
弄得我哭得像個小孩 關了它
You know,chicks kinda dig it when you cry, right?
你知道 小妞看到男人哭都很心動的
B: Hey,don't call girls chicks. You hear me?
別叫女孩小妞 聽到沒
J: All right. I'm gonna go do my homework.
好 我去做作業了
B: So why did you drive Justin home?
你干嘛送Justin回來
H: Ah, high school can be rough, you know?
高中生活不好過 你又不是不知道
I just want to make sure nobody bothers the kid. Not on my watch.
我只是不想讓他受人欺負 我在的時候絕對不行
Try to act all tough guy, but I've always known there's a big softy under there.
表面上是個粗人 我一直都知道這樣的表面下有個很慈軟的內心
Ooh. Bicep. It's not so soft.
噢 肱二頭肌 這可不軟
B: All right. I got my water. I'm gonna go.
好了 我喝過水了 我走了
H: Okay. Okay. Come back if you get thirsty again.
好吧 好吧 你可以再來 如果你又覺得渴了