特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第7集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Is it just my imagination or is everyone around me pointing and whispering?
是我的幻覺還是每個人都在對我指指點點?
Oh, don't worry. They'll stop once it grows back out.
沒事 等頭發再長出來就好了
I was talking about the cult, but thanks.
我是在說邪教的事 不過謝謝
Now I know how you feel about my haircut.
現在我知道你對這個新發型的評價了
Sorry.
抱歉
I should probably just lay low until this whole thing blows over.
也許在這個事情過去之前我應該保持低調
Oh, come on, Daniel. Who cares?
得了吧 Daniel 誰在乎
You're about to go to the Bahamas.
你馬上要去巴哈馬了
Given everything you've just been through, I think you should do the exact opposite.
忘了之前發生的 你應該用完全相反的態度
Get out there. Try and be your old self again.
擺脫這的一切 重新做回自己
But wait. You used to be pretty judgmental of my old self.
等等 你之前都很指責過去的我
Wait. In fact, you're the one who coined the term "man slut”.
事實上 蕩男這個詞就是你創造的
" Oh, come on. People were calling you "man slut" way before me.
得了吧 你被叫蕩男的時候還沒我呢
And you know what? Being a little man slutty might be therapeutic.
你知道嗎 做個放蕩的小男人有療傷作用