特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
(備注:B=Betty M=Marc)
B: I didn't really mean it when I told people to bribe me.
我叫大家賄賂我的時候是開玩笑的
Didn't you, a little bit?
一點真心的都沒有
M: Well, maybe a little bit.
也許有點啦
But with one spot left, I thought I'd get some better stuff.
可是由于只剩一個位子了 我想我得到一些更好的東西
This is just stolen office supplies.
結果只是偷來的辦公室用具而已
B: Hey,that's my stapler.
嘿 那是我的訂書機
M: Not anymore.
已經不是了
B: I'll trade you.
我跟你換
M: Oh, my god. You, too?
天啊 你也來這套
B: It's not a bribe.
這才不是什么賄賂
I mean, yes, I would love to go to the Bahamas.
是 我的確是想去巴哈馬
But I'm not essential to the shoot.
可是我只是個閑人
This is just a thank-you gift for helping me get Daniel out of the cult.
這個只是用來謝謝你的 謝你幫我讓Daniel擺脫邪教
You're a good friend.
你是個很好的朋友
M: So we're really friends?
那我們就真的是朋友
B: Yeah. I think we're friends. Don't you?
對 我覺得我們是朋友 你覺得呢
M: Yeah, definitely. Friends. Great.
當然了 朋友嘛 很好
I've gotta get back to work. Thanks for the pail.
我要去工作了 謝了 這桶東西
B: Yeah. Thanks for the stapler.
謝謝你給回我訂書機