MRS GREEN: This is so much fun, just the girls. You know what we should do? Does anybody have any marijuana?
這好好玩,就只有我們女生, 知道我們該做什么嗎?我想請問一下,誰有大麻?
RACHEL: God!
天啊.
MONICA: All right, look, nobody's smoking pot around all this food.
聽著不準在這堆食物旁邊吸大麻.
MRS GREEN: That's fine. I never did it. I just thought I might. So, what's new in sex?
沒關系,我從沒抽過,只想試一試,所以…最新性事是什么?
RACHEL: Oh! What's new in sex?
最新性事是什么?
MRS GREEN: The only man I've ever been with is your father.
我只跟你老爸做過那件事而已.
MONICA: I'm dicing, I'm dicing, I don't hear anything.
我切我切切切,我啥也沒聽到。
MRS GREEN: I mean, this is no offense to your dad, sweetie, but I was thinking there might be more.
我不是在批評你爸爸,親愛的我只是在想…或許不只是那樣而已。
RACHEL: Oh, I'm sorry. You know what? I cannot have this conversation with you. I mean, god, you just come in here, and drop this bomb on me, before you even tell Daddy. What? What do you want? Do you want my blessing?
對不起,你知道嗎?我沒有辦法跟你談這件事,好啊...你甚至還沒告訴爸就到我這里來丟這顆炸彈。怎么樣?你到底要什么?要我的祝福,是不是?
MRS GREEN: No.
不是的。
RACHEL: You want me to talk you out of it?
那你要我說服你別這樣嗎?
MRS GREEN: No.
不是。
RACHEL: Then what? What do you want?
那是什么?你想要做什么呢?
MRS GREEN: I guess I just figured of all people you would understand this.
我猜我以為在所有人當中你最了解我
RACHEL: Why on earth would I understand this?
為什么我應該要最了解你呢?
MRS GREEN: You didn't marry your Barry. I did.
你沒有嫁給你的貝利,但是我嫁了我的貝利。