He told the fbi that I was a terrorist?
他告訴FBI我是恐怖分子嗎?
What does this have to to with the shooting?
這和開槍事件有什么關系
Well, Kuransky's story
庫里安斯基的言論
Depended on you being on the police force.
基于你身在警察部門作為條件
And when you shot andre ricks,
當你對安德烈.里克斯開槍時
he knew you could get arrested,
他知道你可能會被捕
so he had to make the shooting looked justified.
所以他得讓開槍合乎情理
That shoot was good.
那槍開得是合情合理
No, it wasn't.
不,不是
When Kuransky got to the street,
當庫里安斯基到街上時
he saw andre wasn't armed.
他看見安德烈沒拿槍
So he put a gun on him.
所以把槍放在他手里
He had a gun on the roof.
他在屋頂時手里有槍
I was there. I saw it.
我當場看到的
No, what you saw was this. his cell phone.
不,你看見的只是他的手機
You saw a gun because you believed he had one,
你看見了槍 是因為你相信他有槍
But it wasn't there.
但當時沒有槍
Put your hands where we can see them.
把手伸出來
Hold it.
住手
Listen to me, detective.
聽我說 探員
Before you say anything, you talk to a lawyer.
你開口說話前 先和律師談談
How is the kid?
那孩子怎么樣了
Dortors say there's no lasting damage to his spinal cord,
醫生說他的脊髓沒有永久性損傷
So he should recover.
所以他會痊愈
Tell him,uh...
告訴他
Tell him I'm sorry
告訴他我很抱歉