Phoebe: So, um, have you told your parents?
你告訴了你父母嗎?
Duncan: No, but it'll be OK, they're pretty cool, my brother's straight so...
還沒有,應該沒關系他們都很酷,我弟弟是異性戀,所以……
Phoebe: Here you go. You know what, I just have one more question, um, if you had figured this out sooner and um, I had been around, do you think that I would have been the one who... no, um, I'm sorry, don't tell me, I don't think either answer would make me feel better.
就是這樣了,我還有一個問題,如果你早一點知道而我也在你身邊…… 你想會不會是我……?不,別告訴我,我想不管什么回答都不會讓我更好過。
Duncan: I love you Phoebe.
我愛你,Phoebe。
Phoebe: So your brother's straigh huh? Seriously.
所以你弟弟是異性戀?說真的。
Julie: And my second grade teacher was Ms. Thomas, and my first grade teacher was Mrs. Cobb.
我的二年級老師是Thomas小姐,我的一年級老師是Cobb小姐。
Rachel: Mrs., Mrs. Gobb?
Gobb小姐?
Julie: No, Cobb, as in cobb salad.
不,是Cobb, 就像柯布沙拉。
Rachel: Now, what exactly is in a cobb salad?
柯布沙拉里面究竟有什么?
Chandler: I'm going home.
我要回家了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Joey: Boy that Julie's a talker, huh?
Julie真是愛說話,嗯?
Ross: Goodnight.
晚安。
Rachel: So, it's pretty late, you're probably uh, not still planning on. . .
很晚了,你們大概沒有打算……
Ross: Oh, no no, I am.
不,不是,我有。
Rachel: Oh, well, are hey, are you nervous?
你緊張嗎?
Ross: Um, no, I uh, I have done it before.
我以前做過。
Rachel: Uh, OK, I mean uh, what, how are you gonna handle it. I mean, are, are ya gonna, are ya gonna talk about it before hand, are you just gonna pounce?
啊,好吧,我的意思是,你要如何進行?我是說,要先談談?還是就上了?
Ross: I uh, I don't know, I guess I'm just gonna see, see what happens.
我不知道,我想我要……順其自然。
Rachel: OK, good luck.
好的,祝你好運。
Ross: Wha, uhh, what?
什么?
Rachel: Nothing, I mean, um, it is your first time with her and, you know if the first time doesn't go well, well then that's, that's pretty darnn hard to recover from.
沒有什么。這是你與她的第一次如果第一次就不順利…… 那就他媽的很難再東山再起。
Ross: OK, now I'm nervous.
好,現在我緊張了。
Rachel: Maybe you should put it off.
也許你應該延期。
Ross: No, no, I don't wanna put it off, I just, God I just, I spent last year being so unbelievably miserable, ya know, and now, now I'm actually happy.
不,我不要延期。我去年一整年都很悲慘,現在我很快樂。