You guys. You've both made and ruined my day.
大伙兒 你們今天真是讓我歡喜讓我憂
Make a wish, sweetheart.
許個愿吧 親愛的
Your wish has come true!
你的愿望成真了
My tummy is speaking to me!
我的小肚腩在跟我說話呢
Oh, gross!
真惡心
Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you.
我要是你 就不會吃另一半蛋糕
Alex, what was your wish?
艾力克斯 你許了什么愿
I wished we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong.
我希望我們能回家 別誤會
I love this. But it's not the real thing.
我愛你們的禮物 但只能望梅止渴
That's because it's a mud model, Alex.
因為那是泥塑啊 艾力克斯
lt's not actually New York. I hope that was clear.
這又不是真的紐約 我希望你明白這點
What are we doing?
我們這是在干嘛
Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us.
傻愣愣地等著企鵝回來接我們
But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them.
我們應該...去蒙特卡洛找他們
How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe
身為獅子斑馬還有長頸鹿和河馬的我們
and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?
怎么能大搖大擺走進蒙特卡洛賭場
I don't know. Ask the rabbi! Hey, I'm serious.
我不知道 問老夫子吧 我是說真的
Come on! We can do it!
別爭了 我們能行的
We can do anything! It's us!
我們是精英團隊 無所不能
We're us!
精英團隊
Yeah, that's right. We've gone halfway around the world!
沒錯 我們都走過大半個地球了
Compared with that,
跟這比起來
Monte Carlo's just a hop,
蒙特卡洛不過是小菜一碟
skip and a swim away!
咱蹦跶著就能過去
Yeah. To home.
是啊 為了回家
Home! Home.
回家 回家
Home. Cheeseburger.
為了回家 -為了芝士漢堡
Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us.
那些企鵝見到我們肯定會很高興
Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!
沒錯 可能他們正無聊到爆呢