What's new, pussycat?
別來無恙 小貓咪
Marty, what phase are we at?
馬蒂 我們這是在第幾步
Phase Three, apologize!
第三步 道歉
Right.
收到
Oh, man, we are so sorry.
老兄 真抱歉
Apology accepted. Let's roll!
接受道歉 咱們滾
Marty! We skipped Phase Two!
馬蒂 我們跳過了第二步
We didn't chew them out!
忘記嚴厲訓斥他們了
Don't look at me. I'm just following the leader!
別看我呀 我只是個跟班 頭說了算
Now! I'm a bit busy right now.
可以了 我現在有點忙
Just pull the switch!
快拉電閘
OK, fine.
好吧
What the heck is going on with the lights?
見鬼 這些燈怎么回事
Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want
告訴俺你想要啥 你真的想要啥
I'll tell you what I want. What I really, really want...
俺告訴你俺想要啥 俺真的想要啥
What are you doing?! Come on!
搞什么飛機 快過來
Initiate lockdown!
封鎖出口
And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!
向動物監管局的杜布瓦隊長求助