SCAVO kids: Stop. Arrrggggh. Hah!
停下!
LYNETTE: What are you doing!? We are at a wake!
你們在干嘛?我們是來守夜的。
PRESTON: When we got here, you said we could go in the pool.
你說過我們可以在水池里玩的。
LYNETTE: I said you could go by the pool. Do you have your swimsuits on?
我說你們可以在水池邊玩。你們穿游泳褲了?
PORTER: Yeah, we put them on under our clothes just before we left.
是的,我們來的時候就穿好了。
LYNETTE: You three planned this? Alright, that's it. Get out!
你們早就計劃好了,我明白了,出來!
PORTER: No!
不!
LYNETTE: No? I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on.
不?我是你們老媽,要聽我的話,快點。
PRESTON: We wanna swim and you can't stop us.
我們想游泳,你不可以阻止我們!
LYNETTE: Here.
請抱一下。
LYNETTE: Get out. Or I will get in this pool and just grab you, get out! Get over here. Get over here. Get back or I'll kill you.
出來。要我就進去抓你們了?出來!過來。
LYNETTE: That's right, get over here. Go, go, go, ugh. Move it. Out. Get out.
好,把你的胳膊給我。出來,快出來。
LYNETTE: Paul. We have to leave now. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. Go!
Paul,我們得走了。我很遺憾。走。
NARRATOR: Lynette shouldn't have been so concerned about my husband. He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface.
Lynette沒必要這么在意我的丈夫。他腦袋里在想別的事情,一些被掩蓋的事情。
NARRATOR: The morning after my funeral, my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives. Some did their cooking.
我葬禮的第二天早上,我的朋友和鄰居們又回到了他們……從前忙碌的生活,有些人在做飯……
NARRATOR: And some did their cleaning.
……有的人在打掃……
NARRATOR: And some did their yoga.
……有的做……
NARRATOR: Others did their homework.
有人在做家庭作業(yè)。
JULIE: Hi.
嗨。
JULIE: I'm Julie, I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard.
我是Julie,我的球不小心踢進你的后院了。
MIKE: Oh, OK. Well, let's go round and get it. Stay.
哦,沒關系,我們去拿回來。待在這兒。