EDIE: Thanks. Bye Susan.
謝謝!再見, Susan。
GABRIELLE: You can't order me around like I'm a child!
你不要老是把我當成小孩子來命令我。
CARLOS: Gabrielle...
GabrieIIe……
GABRIELLE: No. No, no, no, I'm not going.
不,不,不,不,我不去。
CARLOS: It's business, Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.
這是工作,Tanaka希望每個人都待妻子來。
GABRIELLE: Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
每次在他旁邊的時候,他總想摸我的屁股。
CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year. If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.
去年,我跟他做了一宗 $200,000的生意。如果她想摸的屁股,那就讓他摸吧。
CARLOS: John!
John!
JOHN: Ow. Mr. Solis. You scared me.
噢!Mr. Solis,你嚇到我了。
CARLOS: Why is that bush still there? I told you to dig it up last week.
這個矮樹叢怎么還在這里,上個星期你就應該把他們弄掉了。
JOHN: I didn't have time last week
上個星期我沒空。
CARLOS: I don't wanna hear your excuses, just take care of it.
我不要聽你的解釋,你只要給我做好就可以了。
GABRIELLE: I really hate the way you talk to me.
我實在很討厭你跟我說話的態度。
CARLOS: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace that you couldn't live without. But I'm learning to deal with it. So. Can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow night?
我也很討厭我花了$15,000給你買了那條你沒有就不能活的鉆石項鏈。但是我試著搞定了,那么我可以告訴Tanaka明晚我們都會去?
GABRIELLE: John. We have bandages top shelf in the kitchen.
John. 廚房的架子上有創口貼。
JOHN: Thanks, Mrs. Solis.
謝謝,Solis太太。
GABRIELLE: Fine. I'll go. But I'm keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time.
很好,我走了。但是我會一整晚都靠在墻上的。
CARLOS: See? Now this is what a marriage is all about compromise.
看到了吧?這就是妥協。
GABRIELLE: Is your finger ok?
你的手指還好么?
JOHN: Yeah, yeah, it's just a small cut.
哦,是的,只是個小傷口。
GABRIELLE: Let me see. Mmmm.
讓我看看,嗯。
JOHN: You know, Mrs. Solis, uhh, I really like it when we hook up. But, um, you know I gotta get my work done, I can't afford to lose this job.
你知道的,Solis太太,當我們交纏的時候會很棒的,但是,嗯,我得干活……我不能失去這份工作。
GABRIELLE: This table is hand carved. Carlos had it imported from Italy. It cost it $23,000.
這張桌子是手工刻的。Carlos從意大利買回來的,花了他$23,000。
JOHN: You wanna do it on the table this time?
你想在這張桌子上做?
GABRIELLE: Absolutely.
當然。