特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
No way do people actually buy this shit.
絕對不可能有人買這些破爛
It's signed by Kathleen Donahue.
有凱思琳的簽名
It's a smelly old shoe.
一只又臭又舊的鞋子
Cooper. How have you been?
庫珀 你過得怎么樣
Can I tear you away for a minute?
我能打擾你幾分鐘嗎
A woman's here whose husband left her $200 million,
那邊有個繼承丈夫二百萬遺產的女人
and she adores you.
她非常崇拜你
Excuse me. That was beautiful. Let me introduce you.
對不起 你跳的棒極了 我幫你介紹
Now, why does that feel wrong?
現在 這樣不太好吧
It's just a hello. It would be great for the company.
只是打聲招呼 這對公司有利
If it's good for the company.
你說對公司有利
I mean, you know me. Team player.
我的意思是 你知道我最具有團隊精神
Joan Miller, Cooper Nielson.
瓊.米勒,庫珀.尼爾森
Hello. Well, this is an honor.
你好 太好了 太榮幸了
Cooper, I am, without a doubt, your biggest fan.
庫帕 你知道嗎 我絕對是你頭號的舞迷
And my loveliest.
也是最可愛的一個
Now, what on earth were you doing way over there in dreary London
告訴我你遠遠地跑到倫敦那么沉悶的地方干什么去了
when everyone loves you so much here?
這兒你可是人見人愛呀
Don't you listen to the gossip?
你沒聽到一些風言風雨嗎
I was being huffy. Scorned lover. All that.
我那時候非常憤怒 我被人甩了 就這樣啦