Young Ethan: Oh, ah. I should go.
我該走了。
Monica: Okay.
好的。
Young Ethan: Okay.
好的。
Monica: Unless...
除非……
Young Ethan: What?
什么?
Monica: Uh, ah. Unless you wanna stay over? I mean, I'm going to, so...
除非你要在這兒過夜,我反正要在這里過夜……
Young Ethan: Yeah, I'd really like that.
我也很想。
Young Ethan: Uuh, before we get into any stayingover stuff, there is something you should know.
在我們考慮留宿的事之前,我有些事情得告訴你。
Monica: Okay, is this like "I have an early class tomorrow" or "I'm secretly married to a goat?"
明天一早有課?還是你已經與什么家伙秘密結婚了?
Young Ethan: Well it's somewhere in between. You see, in a strictly technical sense, of course, I'm not uh..., well I, I mean I haven't ever uh...
在這兩者之間,就嚴格的技術上而言,當然,我還沒……
Monica: Ethan?
Ethan?
Young Ethan: Yeah?
?。?/div>
Monica: Are you a virgin?
你是個處男?
Young Ethan: Well, if that's what you kids are calling it these days then, yes I am.
如果你們這些孩子,現在這樣稱呼的話,對,我是個處男。
Monica: I mean you're just such a good kisser, I would never have known.
我是說,你確實是個很會接吻的家伙,我沒想到。
Young Ethan: Well, I've excelled every level I've been to, I just…I just haven't been to that particular one yet. I uh, I've kinda been waiting for the right person.
嗯,我在自己涉足的每個領域都是優秀的。我還沒有遇到一個特別的人。我,是在等待一個正確的人。
Young Ethan: Wow!
喔!
Monica: You keep saying that.
你一直哇個不停。
Young Ethan: You know, you read about it, you see it in the movies. Even when you practice it at home, man oh man, it is nothing like that.
書報雜志,電影上不斷出現,甚至在家里練習,跟這感覺實在沒得比。
Monica: Listen, listen, uh, you told me something that was really difficult for you. And I, II figured if you could be honest, then I can to.
聽著,你說你有些困擾,如果你能坦白,我想我也能。
Young Ethan: Oh god, don't tell me I did it wrong.
別告訴我是我做錯了。
Monica: Nono. Nothing wrong about that.
不,那件事你沒做錯。
Young Ethan: Oh.
喔。
Monica: Um, okay, here it goes. I'm not 22. I'm, I'm 25... and thirteen months.
我說了。我不是22歲,我是25歲,又13個月。