Chandler: Hello Rachel.
好呀,Rachel。
Rachel: Get off.
下來。
Phoebe: Uh, uh, gimme. Can you see me operating a drill press?
你們能想像操作鉆床的我嗎?
Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing?
我不知道,你穿什么?
Ross: Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press?
不知道,你為何想操作鉆床?
Phoebe: Just for some shorttermwork. You know, until I get back some of my massage clients.
只是暫時的工作,直到我找回部份的按摩客戶。
Chandler: Pirates again?
又是海盜?
Phoebe: No, nothing like that. I was just...such a dummie. I taught a "massage yourself at home" workshop. And they are.
沒那回事,我是個大笨蛋,我教他們“在家自己做按摩”,于是他們就真的都在家做了。
Joey: Hey, hey, Chan. She could work for you.
嘿,Chan,她可以為你工作。
Chandler: Thanks Joey, that's a good idea.
謝了,這是個好主意。
Phoebe: What... I could, I could do it. What is it?
我可以,是什么工作?
Chandler: Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She is having one of her boobs reduced. It's a whole big boob story.
我秘書這幾周無法來上班,她去動消乳手術,一言難盡的波霸故事。
Phoebe: I could be a secretary.
我可以當個秘書。
Chandler: Well, you know Phoebs. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal. For a large portion of the day.
我不知你是否是這塊料,因為這份工作得要表現“正常”,白天要盡量正常。
Phoebe: I could do that.
我能辦到!
Rachel: What are you playing with?
你在玩什么?
Ross: Oh, it's my new beeper.
我的call機。
Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?
古生物學家要那玩意兒干嘛?
Monica: Is it like for dinosaur emergencies. 'Help, come quick, they're still extinct.'
恐龍緊急事件?救命啊,快來,他們還是絕種了。
Ross: No, it's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever I am. I mean, all she has to do is to dial 55JIMBO.
不,是為卡蘿生產買的,她隨時可以聯絡到我,她只需撥個號碼55一JMB0。
Chandler: A cool phone number, and a possible name for the kid.
這號碼真酷還能當孩子的名字。
Monica: All right, I'll see you guys later.
各位回頭見了。
Rachel: Off to see young Ethan?
去見Ethan小子?
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝。
Joey: How young is young Ethan? Young?
Ethan到底有多小?很小?
Monica: He's... our age.
年紀和我們差不多。
Chandler: When we were?
當我們還是……
Monica: Okay, he's a senior in college.
他是大學四年級學生。
Ross: College?
大學?
Joey: Rob that cradle.
老少配。
Monica: He is smart and mature and grownup.
他聰明,成熟,穩重。
Ross: Mature and grownup. He is a big boy.
穩重和成熟,他是個大男孩。
Chandler: Whoa! And this manchild has no problem with how old you are?
這位小朋友不在乎你的年紀?
Monica: No, of course not. It's not even an issue. Because I told him I was 22.
當然不在乎,因為我告訴他我22歲。
All: What?
什么?
Monica: Oh, I can't pass for 22?
我不像22歲?
Phoebe: Well, maybe 2526.
25,26還說得過去。
Monica: I am 26.
我今年26。
Phoebe: There you go.
這就對了。