Still can't feel anything below my waist. Doctors keep telling me to wiggle my toes.
腰部以下還是沒有任何感覺 醫生讓我不停地動動腳趾
Any luck?
有所好轉嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
Okay. Look, I've got to ask you a couple of questions, all right Andre? Yeah.
好吧 我這里有幾個問題要問你 可以嗎安德烈 好
Okay. You owned a gun, right? Yeah.
好的 你有把槍 對嗎 對
Yeah. Where is it?
對 槍在哪里
I threw it away. It was stupid to get it.
我扔掉了 弄那把槍是我一時糊涂
When you went up on the roof, did you have a gun on you?
你到屋頂后身上帶槍了嗎
No. Told you, it's gone. All i had up there was my phone and my cigarettes.
沒有 跟你說過 槍被我扔了 我身邊就帶著手機和香煙
Do you remember what happened when you were shot?
記得中槍的時候發生了什么嗎
Not really. I remember people Shouting from far away. Then i woke up here.
不太清楚 我就記得很遠處有人在大喊大叫 然后我醒過來就在這里
Did you see the lip pout when i asked if he had a gun on the roof?
當我問他在屋頂上是否帶槍的時候他那個撅嘴的動作 看到了嗎
He seemed genuinely hurt by the idea.
看來他被當時的情景嚇得不輕
Now, you wouldn't see that if he was lying, right?
如果他真的在撒謊的話不會出現那個表情 對吧
He could've denied owning the gun altogether. He didn't.
他本可以說自己根本就沒有槍 但他沒有
Nah, he's telling the truth. I don't think he was armed when duke shot him.
對 他說的是真話 杜克開槍的時候 他手無寸鐵
We need to call the mayor. This kid could do 10, 20 years.
我們得打電話告訴市長 這孩子可能會坐十年二十年牢
Yeah, but if we do say something, what happens to the fbi investigation?
但如果我們真的說了些什么 聯調局的調查會怎么辦
That's not our concern. You want me to lie to the mayor?
這不是我們的事 你想讓我對市長撒謊嗎
Yeah, but we have to consider it, cal. Van pulls up in front of a building, and there's an explosion.
卡爾 不過我們必須要考慮到這一點 貨車在大樓前停下接著就是一場爆炸
I mean, your contact said the threat is real.
你的線人說恐怖威脅確有其事
Look, there's always gonna be another bad guy. Look, there's always gonna be another bad guy. They're gonna want to sacrifice.
總是會有壞人 總是會有一個孩子去當犧牲品
Ricks was unarmed. He's the victim here.
里克斯當時手無寸鐵 他是個受害者
Call the mayor.
打電話給市長吧