Ria, a paralegal's looking for you.
莉亞 有個助理律師找你
I think the lawyer wants to talk to you.
看來是律師要找你談
Now? Yeah, I guess so.
現在嗎 我想是
I will just be a minute.
只耽誤你一點時間
Oh, I'm Wexler, by the way. Martin Wexler.
我叫韋克斯勒 馬丁·韋克斯勒
Hi. Do you need to swear me in before we start?
你好 要我先宣誓嗎
No, no. This, uh, this isn't a formal deposition.
不必 不算正式的作證
Okay. Uh, will there be one later?
好 這之后會正式作證嗎
Not necessarily.
不一定
Depends on what you say.
取決于你的證詞
Do you have a problem with that?
有問題嗎
No, no.
沒有
Are you sure about that? Yeah.
你確定嗎 確定
Listen... Ria. I'm just here for the facts.
莉亞 聽我說 我要的是真相
You give me the truth, we're good.
你講實話 什么事都沒有
If you don't, we're not.
如果撒謊 就有事了
It's really that simple.
就這么簡單
Do you understand?
懂了嗎
There's no problem.
沒問題