在這兒恨你,看見他走出去時滿身大汗沒?這樣吧,我去抓住他,然后你狠狠打他幾拳,那感覺一定很爽。
Mindy: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm still going to marry him.
是嗎?我還是想嫁給她。
Rachel: What are you talking about?! Mindy, the guy is the devil! He's Satan in a smock!
衣冠禽獸你在說什么?Mindy,那家伙是個惡魔,是個衣冠禽獸。
Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S.
我知道他并不完美,老實說我還是想當個醫生夫人。
Rachel: Oh God.
我的天。
Mindy: I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor...?
希望你能為我高興,我希望你還愿意當我的伴娘。
Rachel: And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.
我希望Barry在Aruba不會將你宰了然后吃掉。
Monica: You okay?
你還好嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah! You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding, I have wondered whether I made the right choice. And now I know.
真的,自從我在婚禮上拋下Barry。我一直在想這決定是否正確,如今我已得到答案。
Monica: Aww...
我真為你高興。
Joey: Big day.
好日子啊。
Joey: All right, I'll give you this, Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. I mean he's got the monocle; he's got the top hat...
告訴你花生先生的穿著比較講究,他有單片眼鏡、高帽。
Phoebe: You know he's gay?
你知道他是個男同志嗎?
Ross: I just wanna clarify this: are you outing Mr. Peanut?
我只想知道你判花生先生出局了?
Danielle: Chandler?
Chandler?
Chandler: Danielle! Hi! Uh everybody, this is Danielle, Danielle, everybody.
Danielle,你好!各位,這是Danielle!
All: Hi. Hi.
你好!
Chandler: What are you doing here?
你為何會出現在這兒?
Danielle: Well, I've been calling you, but it turns out I had your number wrong. And when I finally got the right one from Information, there was no answer. So I thought I could just come down here, and make sure you were okay.
我一直打電話給你都一直打錯號碼,最后問查號臺知道你的號碼,卻沒人接電話,我想來看看你是否無恙!
Chandler: ...I'm, I'm okay.
我沒事。
Danielle: Listen uh, maybe we could get together later?
或許我們改天可以見個面。
Chandler: That sounds good. I'll call you or you call me, whatever...
這主意不錯,我再打給你,或是你打給我,怎么都可以。
Danielle: You got it.
一言為定。
Chandler: Okay.
好。
Danielle: bye, everybody.
再見了,各位。
All: Bye.
再見。
Phoebe: Whoohoo!
喔。
Monica: Yeah, there you go!
第二次約會?
Ross: Second date!
第二次約會!
Chandler: ...I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: You don't know?!
你不知道?
Chandler: Well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if I was okay? I mean... how needy is that?
她好像很不錯,她大老遠來這兒只想確定我沒事,有這必要嗎?