Joey: If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like... Thank you, but... that's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally...
如果我要穿著內褲在室內走,我無須感覺…… 謝謝,那不是重點,重點是……大部份時間無所謂,但是偶爾……
Monica: Joey!
Joey!
Joey: Yeah, my neighbor... Yeah, the brunette... She says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
對,我鄰居,對,黑褐色頭發,她說你穿綠色套裝很好看。
Monica: The green dress? Really?
綠色套裝?真的?
Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.
嘿,她說你像英格麗褒曼!
Monica: Nooo!
少來啦!
Chandler: Did she mention me?
她提到我了嗎?
Joey: She wants know why you tie your towel around your head.
她想知道你為什么頭上頂塊毛巾。
Chandler: It is a leavein conditioner, okay?
那是調節器,不行嗎?
Joey: It is a leavein conditioner
那是調節器。
Rachel: Hey. Got a second?
嘿,有時間嗎?
Barry: Sure, sure. Come on... ...in...
進來呀!
Mindy: Hello, sweetheart.
親愛的。
Barry: Uh... uh... what're'you... what're you guys doing here?
你們來干什么?
Rachel: Uh, we are here to break up with you.
我們是來和你分手的。
Barry: Both of you?
你們兩個?
Mindy: Basically, we think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
基本上我們認為你是個大爛人,你該遭到天打雷劈。
Barry: I'm sorry... I'm sorry, God, I am so sorry, I'm an idiot, I was weak, I couldn't help myself Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much!
對不起……我是個白癡,我是個懦夫,我無法自拔,不管我做什么都是因為太愛你了。
Rachel: Uh which one of us are you talking to there, Barr?
Barry,你是指哪一個?
Barry: ....Mindy. Mindy, of course Mindy, it was always Mindy.
Mindy,當然是指Mindy,我一直深愛著Mindy。
Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair?
即使我們在你椅上做愛?
Barry: I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
我發誓,不論我做什么我想的都是你。
Rachel: Please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup!
拜托,第二回合時你連她姓啥都忘了。
Mindy: You did it twice?
你們做了兩次?
Rachel: Well, the first time didn't really count... I mean, you know, it's Barry.
第一次不算,你了解Barry的。
Mindy: Okay...
我懂。
Barry: Sweetheart, just give me give me another chance, okay, we'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.
Mindy,我親愛的,再給我一次機會,我們再重新來過,我們再到Aruba去。
Rachel: what is it with you and Aruba? Do you have a deal with the airlines?
你和Aruba有什么關系?你和航空公司有協議嗎?
Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here...Jason is choking on his retainer.
我們再到Aruba去,法大夫,緊急狀況,Jason被自己的牙套噎到了。
Barry: Oh God... I'll be right there, Bernice. Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be, I'll be right back.
拜托,我馬上去,請別離開,我馬上回來,我們會在這兒的。