We need Robert Fischer.
我們要設法讓羅伯特·費舍爾。
to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
對此產生積極的回應。
All right, well, try this. Um...
好吧,試試這個,呃。
"My father accepts that I want to create for myself.
"我父親明白我想自我創造。
"not follow in his footsteps. "
"而不是跟隨他的腳步"。
That might work.
這可能能行。
Might? We're gonna need to do a little better than "might. "
可能?光"可能"還不行。
Thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
謝謝你的提議,亞瑟。
Forgive me for wanting a little specificity, Eames.
原諒我想知道得更具體些 埃姆斯。
Specificity?
具體?
Inception's not about being specific.
奠基跟具體無關。
When we get inside his mind, we're gonna have to work with what we find.
等我們潛入他的意識,我們得從找到的東西入手。
On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father...
在最高一層,我們要重啟他和他爸的關系。
and say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps. "
跟他說 "我不會重走我父親的老路"。
Then the next level down, we feed him...
在下一層面,我們要讓他產生愿望。
"I will create something for myself. "
"我要自己有所創造"。
Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns.
之后,等我們到達底層,再把大真理擺出來。
"My father doesn't want me to be him. " Exactly.
"我父親不希望我變成他" ,不錯。
Three layers down,
入夢三層。