Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
要是他的飛機出了意外故障,就坐不成了啊。
It would have to be a 141. Why's that?
一定要141機型,為什么。
On a 141, the pilot's up top...
141上,駕駛艙在頂部。
the first-class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through.
頭等艙在前端,所以沒人會過去。
But you'd have to buy out
你要買通。
the entire cabin and the first-class flight attendant.
整個機艙和頭等艙的乘務員。
I bought the airline.
我把整家航空公司買下來了。
It seemed neater.
這樣似乎方便點。
Well, looks like we have our 10 hours.
看來我們有了10小時了。
Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.
阿里阿德涅?順便說一句,做得好。
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我。
You know what you have to do.
你知道你要做什么。
You remember when you asked me to marry you?
還記得你向我求婚的時候嗎?
Of course I do.
當然記得了。
You said you had a dream.
你說你做了個夢。
That we'd grow old together.
夢到我們一起變老。
And we can.
我們可以的。
You shouldn't be here.
你不該來。