This is your house?
這是你家?
Mine and Mal's, yes.
我和瑪爾的家。
Where is she?
她在哪兒?
She's already gone.
她已經走了。
That's my son, James.
那是我兒子,詹姆斯。
He's digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖什么東西,可能是蟲子。
That's Phillipa.
那是菲利帕。
I thought about calling out to them...
我想過叫他們。
...so they'd turn and smile and I could see...
他們就會回過頭來,我就能看到。
those beautiful faces of theirs, but it's all too late.
他們美麗的笑臉,但一切都太遲了。
Right now or never, Cobb.
機不可失,柯布。
Then I start to panic.
之后我就開始驚慌。
I realize I'm gonna regret this moment...
我知道我會后悔這一刻。
...that I need to see their faces one last time.
因為我要最后一次見見他們的臉。
James! Phillipa! Come on in!
詹姆斯,菲利帕,進來!
But the moment's past.
但這時刻過去了。
And whatever I do, I can't change this moment.
不管我做什么,都改變不了這一刻。
As I'm about to call out to them...
正當我要叫他們時。
they run away.
他們卻跑開了。
If I'm ever gonna see their faces again, I've gotta get back home.
如果我想再看到他們,我就得回家。
The real world.
回到現實世界。