Was it your idea? No, it was, uh...
是你的主意嗎? 不,其實,呃。
It was Mal's, actually. This...
是瑪爾的,這。
This one was hers.
這個是她的。
She would spin it in the dream and it would never topple.
她會在夢里轉動它,而它永遠不會停。
Just spin and spin.
一直轉啊轉啊。
Arthur told me she passed away.
亞瑟說她去世了。
How are the mazes coming along?
迷宮怎么樣了?
Each level relates to the part of the subject's subconscious...
每一級都聯系著我們想進入的。
that we are trying to access.
目標的潛意識。
So I'm making the bottom level a hospital,
所以我把最底層做成醫院。
so Fischer will bring his father.
讓費舍爾帶出他父親。
You know, I Actually, I have a question about this layout.
要知道,我...其實我對這布局有個疑問。
No, no, no. Don't show me specifics.
不,不,不,別告訴我細節。
Only the dreamer should know the layout.
只有夢主才能知道布局。
Why is that so important?
這很重要嗎?
In case one of us brings in our projections.
以免我們有人帶入了自己的投射。
We don't want them knowing the details of the maze.
我們不想讓他們知道迷宮的細節。
You mean in case you bring Mal in.
你是說以免你帶入了瑪爾。