I'm not smelling settlement here. Take them down.
我看他們不想和解,搞定他們。
Mr. Browning...
布朗寧先生。
Maurice Fischer's policy is always one of avoiding litigation.
馬里斯·費舍爾的政策一直是回避官司。
Well, shall we voice your concerns with Maurice directly?
要把你的話直接傳給馬里斯嗎?
Not sure that's necessary.
那就不必了。
No, no, no. I think we should.
不,不,不,我覺得應該。
How is he?
他怎么樣?
I don't want to bother him unnecessarily, but...
我不想太打擾他,但是。
Robert, I told you keep out the damn Wait. So do it. Get.
羅伯特,我讓你他媽。等等,去做吧。
Mr. Fischer. Put it through.
費舍爾先生,接過來。
Never, never. Never do the same as I asked.
永遠 永遠也別照我說的做。
Leave that.
別管了。
Here.
這樣。
Must be a cherished memory of his.
這肯定是他珍視的回憶。
I put it beside his bed. He hasn't even noticed.
我把它放在他床邊,他都沒注意到。
Robert...
羅伯特。
we need to talk about a power of attorney.
我們得談談請律師的事了。
I know this is hard, Not now,
我知道這不容易,現在不行。
but it's imperative that we start to... Uncle Peter.
但這是必須的,彼得叔叔。