You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我。
You know what you have to do.
你知道你要做什么。
Sharp, no?
犀利吧?
Are you all right, Mr. Cobb?
你還好嗎,柯布先生?
Yeah, yeah. Everything's just fine.
是的,我沒事。
Robert Fischer, heir to the Fischer Morrow energy conglomerate.
羅伯特·費舍爾 "費舍爾翌日能源集團"的繼承人。
What's your problem with this Mr. Fischer?
你看費舍爾先生哪兒不順眼?
That's not your concern.
跟你有什么關系。
Mr. Saito, this isn't your typical corporate espionage.
齊藤先生,這不是普通的商業間諜活動。
You asked me for inception.
你讓我奠基。
I do hope you understand the gravity of that request.
我真心希望你明白這事的嚴重性。
Now, the seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea.
我們在他腦中植入的想法會長成信念。
This idea will define him.
這個信念會限制他。
It may come to change....
它可能會改變。
Well, it may come to change everything about him.
它可能會改變他的一切。
We're the last company standing between them and total energy dominance.
只有我們能阻止他們壟斷整個能源行業。
And we can no longer compete.
我們已經喪失競爭力了。
Soon, they'll control the energy supply of half the world.
很快,他們將控制世界上一半的能源供給。
In effect, they become a new superpower.
結果是,他們會變成新的超級大國。
The world needs Robert Fischer to change his mind.
全世界也需要羅伯特·費舍爾改變心意。
That's where we come in.
這是我們的出發點。
How is Robert Fischer's relationship with his father?
羅伯特·費舍爾跟他父親的關系如何?
Rumor is the relationship is quite complicated.
有傳言說他們的關系很復雜。
Well, we can't work based solely on rumor, can we?
我們不能根據傳言就開工,是不是?
Can you get me access to this man here? Browning.
你能接觸到這個人嗎?布朗寧。
Fischer Senior's right-hand man. Fischer Junior's godfather.
老費舍爾的左右手,小費舍爾的教父。
It should be possible, if you can get the right references.
這有可能,如果你有合適的資源的話。