You can't keep her out, can you?
你擋不住她,是不是?
Right. You can't build...
是的,你不能筑夢。
because if you know the maze, then she knows it.
因為如果你知道迷宮,她也會知道。
Well, she'd sabotage the whole operation.
她會破壞整個行動。
Cobb, do the others know? No. No, they don't.
柯布,他們知道嗎不知道。
You've gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
如果情況再惡化下去,你要警告他們。
No one said it's getting worse.
沒人說會惡化下去。
I need to get home. That's all I care about right now.
我要回家,我現在只關心這個。
Why can't you go home?
你為什么不能回家?
Because they think I killed her.
因為他們以為是我殺了她。
Thank you. For what?
謝謝,為什么?
For not asking whether I did.
沒問我有沒有殺了她.
"I will split up my father's empire. "
"我要摧毀我父親的帝國"。
Now, this is obviously an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
這個主意羅伯特肯定不會接受。
which is why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious.
所以我們要把它深深植入他的潛意識里。
The subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潛意識是被情緒控制的,而不是理性,對嗎?
We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我們要想辦法把它轉譯成感情線索。
How do you translate business strategy into emotion?
要怎么把商業策略轉譯成感情?
That's what we're here to figure out, all right?
那就是我們今天的主題。
Robert's relationship with his father
羅伯特跟他父親的關系。
is stressed, to say the least. Can we run with that?
說得好聽點,很緊張,能利用這一點嗎?
We suggest breaking up his father's company
我們暗示他把搗毀他父親的公司。
as a "screw you"to the old man.
看作是對老頭子的報復。
No, because I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
不行,因為我認為積極的感情比消極感情更強大。