Here's what I heard.
我聽過的是。
Science, science, science, bigger.
越科學,越龐大。
And bigger is better.
而大當然好了。
Everyone's gonna love these new portion sizes.
所有人都會愛上新配額的。
I know I do.
我就會。
My dad thinks I should turn it off.
我爸爸認為我該把機器關了。
Geniuses like us are never understood by their fathers, Flint.
我們這樣的天才人物從未被我們的父親理解過,Flint。
But what if things go.
但是這樣下去。
Who needs the approval of one family member.
當你有百萬個熟識時。
when you can have it from millions of acquaintances?
你會需要一個家屬的賞識嗎?
Not to mention that little cutlet, Sam Sparks.
更不必說那個小人物 Sam Sparks。
And me.
甚至我。
I've always felt that you were like a son to me, Flint.
我一直像對待兒子那樣對待你,Flint。
And I'm gonna be so proud of you tomorrow when you cut that ribbon.
明天你剪彩時。
save the town.
拯救鎮子。
and prove to everybody what a great inventor you are.
向所有人證明你是一個多么偉大的發明家 我都為你驕傲。
So here's the cheese.
這兒就是抉擇。
You can keep it going.
你可以繼續。